Spend $10, Get $10
Now introducing $10 for $10! Spend $10 by purchasing a coin package on our site, www.aceplaycasino.com between September 1-17, and get $10 free slot play to use at any of our four properties September 18-30. You must have an ace|PLAY Rewards Card linked to your account to redeem.
Terms and Conditions
Who can participate?
- Any online player making a virtual coin purchase of $10.00 USD or more who has an ace|PLAY Rewards card.
How to Participate:
- Players must make a $10 or more purchase from September 1st, 2017 to September 17, 2017 (9/1-9/17/17).
- On September 18th, 2017, the list of players who made a qualifying purchase will be provided to the property gaming personnel and/or corporate marketing team to load the complimentary $10 in free slot play to the appropriate player’s cards.
- The offer is for a singular issuance of the $10.00 in free slot play.
- Offer can be redeemed one-time only.
- The offer is good through September 30, 2017 and slot play expires on October 1st at 12:01AM..
- Must be 21 to qualify.
- ACEP properties are not responsible for expired free slot play.
- No substitutions, no cash redemptions in lieu of comps, and no transfers. No cash value.
- Affidavits of eligibility may be required prior to issuing any prizes. Proof of address for validating may be requested by our Customer Service team.
- In any case of dispute, acePLAYcasino.com will analyze each case thoroughly and all decisions shall be considered final.
- acePLAYcasino.com reserves the right to exclude any player at any time from any promotion or to terminate the promotion without notice or cause.
- acePLAYcasino.com reserves the right to cancel, change or modify these terms and conditions at any time, subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- By participating in this promotion, players agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of all ACEP properties.
- Employees of the ACEP, Stratosphere, Arizona Charlie’s (Decatur and Boulder), Aquarius, successors and assignees of sponsors, its advertising agencies and promotional companies are eligible based on terms of employment.
- Management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules